Blood clotting is a condition where the blood turns from a liquid state to a solid state in certain areas of the arteries. This is an affliction that happens, most of the time, because of deposit on the walls of the arteries and it’s an extremely serious situation which can potentially lead to strokes or even heart attacks. You can identify blood clotting through symptoms such as redness in the specific area, pain, swellings, profuse sweating, or a general feeling of discomfort in your body. If either of these seems familiar, immediately seek medical attention. The home remedies for blood clots you are going to discover below are good only as an immediate first aid meant to keep the situation under control.
That being said, if you have already seen a doctor and are seeking some adjacent treatments to help you heal quicker, you have come to the right place. Discover the best of the natural solutions to this delicate condition, as well as the steps that you should follow in order to turn these simple foods and plants into proper treatments.
Please include attribution to HomeRemedyBook.com with this graphic.
Share this Image On Your Site
</p><p><strong>Please include attribution to HomeRemedyBook.com with this graphic.</strong></p><p><a href=’https://homeremedybook.com/home-remedies-for-blood-clots/’><img src=’https://homeremedybook.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/blood-clots-remedies.jpg’ alt=’Home Remedies for Blood Clots’ width=’600′ border=’0′ /></a></p><p>
What you need to be looking for in any home remedies for blood clots first and foremost is to see whether said remedies have blood thinning properties. And garlic does have some very strong properties in that regard. Aside from helping liquefy the blood again, garlic also has strong antiseptic properties that will quickly absorb toxins causing the clots.
- In a pan, heat up about 1 tablespoon of olive oil and then add in 2-3 garlic cloves.
- Cook the garlic until it turns brown and then strain the oil.
- Dip in a clean cloth and then use it to apply the oil to the affected area, massaging gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Do this daily to start noticing results.
Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance which has a great number of health benefits, including for people suffering from blood clotting. It will contribute to the thinning of the blood while also providing relief against pain and swelling thanks to its excellent anti-inflammatory prowess.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of turmeric to a cup of milk.
- Set on stove and heat this mixture over a low flame.
- Then, stir in a little bit of honey according to preference.
- Drink this combination daily before going to bed.
Apples contain a wondrous substance of their own, one called rutin. Rutin is an agent which has great blood thinning properties that actually make apples some really powerful home remedies for blood clots. This is because the compound targets specifically the substance deposited on artery and veil walls and causing the blockage.
- Gently warm up 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Then, mix it with 1/4 glass of apple juice, juice of half a lemon, and a small piece of ginger.
- Stir everything through and through and drink this mixture daily.
Bromelain is another substance that has a number of fantastic health remedies and its main source in nature are pineapples. The substance aids the immune system in fighting off infections and its ability to mend inflamed tissue will reduce pain and swelling.
- Enjoying the benefits that pineapple has to offer is very simple to achieve.
- You only need to drink 2-3 glasses of pineapple juice every day to be able to notice improvements in your health.
- Keep doing this until you notice said improvements.
5. Lime Juice
Limes, just like lemons, contain lots of vitamin C that make them excellent for giving a boost to your immune system. Furthermore, they also antioxidant properties that will flush out toxins and annihilate bacteria. The big difference is that lime juice focuses a lot more on giving that extra push to the immune system.
- Wash and un-peel 1/4 cup of barley and then boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Next strain, and add 2-4 tablespoons of orange or lemon juice to the drink.
- Stir everything thoroughly and then consume.
- Repeat this every day until the problem fades away.
6. Aloe Vera
A famous anti-inflammatory plant, aloe vera is exactly what you need if your case of blood clotting is being particularly bothersome because of the pain it’s causing. Aloe vera will soothe that discomfort with its anti-inflammatory, cooling prowess.
- Acquire about 3-4 aloe vera leaves and then cut them in the middle.
- Peel the leaves off and extract the gel, adding it to a juicer or to a blender with a little bit of water.
- Process thoroughly until you get aloe vera juice.
- Drink 1 glass of this juice one a daily basis for you to get the results that you desire.
Gooseberry, particularly the Indian gooseberry variety, contains plenty of nutrients that your body needs in this fight, particularly vitamin C and iron. The former will help your immune system fight better and the latter is crucial in detoxifying the blood and contributing to its thinning.
- Add 1 teaspoon of gooseberry powder to a glass of warm water and then stir everything thoroughly.
- Have a glass of this solution every morning on an empty stomach to deal with the symptoms of pleurisy.
Onions are natural antioxidants, which means that they are excellent home remedies for blood clots that will drain toxins out of your veins and arteries and contribute to the thinning of the blood.
- All you need is a red onion and to squeeze the juice out of it.
- If you’re having trouble tolerating the raw taste of the onion juice, you can always sweeten it with some honey or rock sugar.
- Finally, consume this juice 1 teaspoon at a time, making sure to take small and slow gulps in case you’re dealing with an infection.
Cinnamon is a spice that’s fantastic for the bettering of your circulation, a crucial factor in getting rid of blood clots and all the dangers that they possess. Prepare some cinnamon tea to drink regularly and gradually see how your state improves.
- Place 1 cinnamon stick or 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder in a cup.
- Pour boiling water over the cinnamon and then let the mixture steep for 5-6 minutes.
- Add a tea bag of your choice and then let it infuse for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Lastly, strain the tea and add honey according to flavor.
- Enjoy 1-2 cups of this tea every day for the next few weeks.
Spinach is excellent if the blood clotting is still in its early stage as it can put a halt to the solidifying process and give your body enough time to get to the road to recovery. This is possible thanks to the rich concentration of vitamin K, an important compound that oversees the health of your circulatory system and blood.
- Prepare a quick and easy spinach soup and start by acquiring 1 cup of blanched spinach.
- Next, add a little bit of water and puree it.
- Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to a heated pan and then sauté around 2 cloves of chopped garlic and around 1/4 of an onion.
- When the garlic and onion have turned brown, add the spinach in the pan and cook for an additional 5 minutes while constantly stirring.
- Eat this meal regularly throughout the week for at least 1 month.
Yarrow is an herb with particularly powerful benefits for your circulation. People drink yarrow tea whenever they wish to protect their blood vessels and to avoid or get rid of clotting.
- Boil one cup of water.
- Add one teaspoon of yarrow.
- Let it steep for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool for a bit before drinking.
Ginger is an anti-inflammatory plant that also has fantastic circulatory properties. It’s one of the most efficient home remedies for blood clots, able to reduce the symptoms of an already-existing situation while also preventing more episodes in the near future.
- Fill a container of choice with 1 cup of hot water.
- Then, add a medium-sized cinnamon stick and 1 tablespoon of grated ginger.
- Stir everything so that the aromas infuse the water.
- Boil for a few minutes.
- Next, strain and add some honey for taste.
- Drink before going to bed on a daily basis.
13. Cayenne Pepper
Cayenne peppers contain capsaicin, a substance that people typically use to treat inflammations due to its strong thermogenic and anti-inflammatory prowess. This means it’s excellent for soothing the swellings and pain associated with this condition. For this reason, it’s one of the best home remedies for blood clots and its side effects.
- To a glass of warm water, add 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Stir everything thoroughly to prepare this instant cayenne pepper tea.
- Drink up to 3 cups of this remedy every for a week to alleviate your symptoms.
14. Olive Oil
Last but not least, olive oil is incredibly healthy and one of the main reasons for it is how well it protects your blood vessels from clotting. It will slow down the process of this condition, giving your body more time to recover and fight against it. It’s certainly one of the most potent home remedies for blood clots, so give it a try!
- Combine olive oil with any essential oil of your choosing.
- Heat this mixture up slightly. Make sure it’s not too hot, however.
- Rub directly onto the areas that require your attention.
- For relief and relaxation as soon as possible, repeat this action several times a day for the next few days.
The home remedies for blood clots we’ve recommended are certainly useful and will help you go a really long way when trying to treat this condition. However, don’t forget about the incredible dangers of this affliction, which basically means it’s mandatory to visit a doctor and get an expert opinion on the matter.