The HomeRemedyBook.com team values the trust and the safety of all our website visitors, and therefore we are committed to protecting your personal and non-personal data according to the Data Protection Act, 1998. We only collect the data which is absolutely necessary to the website’s good functioning, and we guard it carefully against all misuse.
1. Personal Information We May Collect
Personal information is collected when a website visitor (user) shares their e-mail address and full name when leaving a comment on one of our pages. HomeRemedyBook.com uses personal information to respond to messages, questions, and requests of users. However, you are not obliged to share your real name and e-mail address, you can certainly use an alias in order to leave a comment. Moreover, if you want us to delete a comment you previously posted on our website and have your personal information erased, you can send us a request for this at info@HomeRemedyBook.com. In maximum 30 days, all the information we have collected will be completely removed.
We do not use your contact details for advertising or promotional purposes unless we have your consent. Also, the non-personal information we gather and store is used to improve the user experience on our site. Rest assured, we will only use the data we collect in accordance with current laws and regulations, always respecting your privacy and your legal rights, as well as not sharing any of that information with third-party websites,
We may use personal and non-personal information for one or several of the following purposes:
- To personalize your web surfing experience on our site, as the information we collect helps us respond to your individual needs better.
- To improve our website based on the feedback we receive from you.
- To respond to questions, requests, and specific inquiries.
- To send periodic emails (only if you subscribe to our posts via the newsletter).
2. Browser and IP Information; Cookies
3. Other sites